Wednesday 12 September 2012

The Mystery of Bigotry



*This work is NOT my real mind set*

Mystery of Bigotry


Bigotry.
People don't understand bigotry. There are just so many misconceptions, so many mistaken ideas. This is obvious when I am repeatedly accused of it whenever I openly discuss or shout my personal grasp of reality. My "worldview". You'd think it would give pause. Person after person, year after year, launching this term at me like some kind of dirty word. It can be so distracting when I'm shaking large signs at soldiers' funerals or trying to push through police lines to seize murderers of unborn babies.
Bigotry:
It means racism. You know, calling Chinese people mean names or not treating black people nicely at work. It isn't right to be mean to folks. God says it's sin. Our God not all those fake heathen gods. They're evil and we need to force them out of our country and stop being so tolerant. That goes for the impure strands of our faith. They're all demon possessed and going to burn in hell for all eternity. Disembodied voices told me while I spoke to invisible beings and lurched in aggravated emotional states often in large hysterical groups. My children know too since I make them participate and shelter their young minds from any alternative perspectives. I have prepared them for adult life by teaching them that the entire world is evil and out to get them. What can we expect if we permit this to continue?
Bigotry.
That's what they are, trying to accuse we few who know the truth. We elect, chosen, pure. Can I ignore the revelations delivered directly into my superior mind? I won't turn my back on morality like most of humanity. I won't lie. Won't steal. Won't read the wrong books or believe the wrong dreams. I refuse to trust science, schools, doctors, or non-bible books. They all have agendas to attack goodness. Immigrants, foreign cultures, interracial marriage... gay marriage! The sickest perversion that ever threatened us. Unchallenged it will seduce us all into its physical pleasures and destroy the whole world and not the good apocalypse end of the world. Can't wait for all of those angels to teach everyone that I was right by killing us all and throwing you all into never ending fire. Especially fags! We need to start rounding these worthless diseased animals up and cleanse the planet!
Bigotry?
Just because I call evil what it is? I scream and yell, attack and threaten and you toss this word at me? It's hurtful and uncalled for. After all, I'm doing this for all of us, you and me and our families. Everyone who believes what I believe. We are acting for God and everyone else is evil and stupid. Can't you see? The fact that you fell in love with someone of another color, your parent has another religion, your kid is a homo. It's just a trial. A chance to turn tribulation to victory by cutting them off or beating them into righteousness behind closed doors. Just like a manly husband does his wife. Sin is everywhere and must be fended off or punched repeatedly out of things. Shadows, closets, boxes, people... evil hides everywhere. You are the elect, chosen to purify! I will not stop or slack! The devil whispers to me and I need to keep him quiet you damn liberal fags! It started out so small, just a discomfort and then disapproval, but has grown into being my entire life! To control society and make it right by purging the inferior and contaminated. Now that's righteousness. What else would you call it?
Bigotry.



No comments:

Post a Comment